Visa® Business Debit
Visa® Business Debit
The WSB Visa® Business Debit Card is a fast, convenient and safe way to make purchases anywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted.
WSB provides a wide variety of features with every Visa® Business Debit Card:
- Saves money on check costs
Use your Visa® Business Debit Card whenever possible and save your company the expense of purchasing checks.
- Zero Liability Protection
Your Visa® Business Debit Card offers you liability protection. If your card is ever lost or stolen, you may not be responsible for certain purchases if you report the theft promptly.
- Fraud Monitoring 24x7x365
To help protect your account from stolen or copied cards, your WSB Visa® Business Debit Card is monitored for suspicious activity every hour of every day.
- Transaction Detail for all purchases
Transaction detail including date, location and amount of each purchase are available in your monthly statement and through Business Online Banking, allowing you to better keep track of your budget and spending.
Use the CardValet mobile app to have the ability to actively manage your Visa® Business Debit Card usage by defining when, where and how your card is used.
CardValet Lets You:
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
Lost or Stolen & Card Activation
Lost or Stolen Card
To Report a Lost or Stolen Visa® Business Debit Card
- Notify us 24/7 if your card is lost or stolen
- Regular Business Hours Monday–Friday call WSB at (781)729-2130
- After Hours and on Weekends call (800) 472-3272
To Activate Your Visa® Business Debit Card
Call 1-800-992-3808 from a phone number that we have on file. Follow the prompts to activate and/or PIN your card. You may also activate and/or PIN your card by bringing it to any one of our branches during regular business hours.