WSB now offers credit cards! In addition to our powerful Visa® Debit Card which is linked to your WSB checking account, you can apply for a WSB credit card. Choose from a variety of options to find the one that meets your needs.
Consumer Credit Cards
WSB now offers credit cards!
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal card for you!
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Plus much more!
If you're an existing credit card holder, click here to access a site where you can manage your account, set alerts, make payments, etc.
My Account Access
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Visa® Debit Card
Visa® Debit Card
Save time with every purchase and enjoy added security and convenience with the Winchester Savings Bank Visa® Check Card.
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Easier than cash or checks
- Shop online, at stores or over the phone
- Access cash surcharge free at Winchester Savings Banks ATMs and at ATMs within the SUM and MoneyPass networks
- Quickly get cash back at participating merchants using your PIN
- Instant Issue - get a new card or replace your old card in just a few minutes at any location
Puts You in Control
- Money comes directly from your checking account
- View complete transaction history online through Online Banking or on your mobile device
- Choose your own PIN to use at ATMs and for purchases
Ready to activate your WSB Debit Card? Call 1-800-992-3808 from a phone number that we have on file. Follow the prompts to activate and/or PIN your card. You may also activate and/or PIN your card by bringing it to any one of our branches during regular business hours.
Pay confidently on the go.
Add your Winchester Savings Bank Visa® Debit Card to the digital wallet on your smart phone, and use Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay™ at merchants displaying the symbols shown in this video.
Just use your digital wallet at your favorite places to pay for:
- Picking up a coffee or a quick bite to eat
- Going to the movies or grabbing some snacks at the game
- Shopping for clothes, gadgets, sporting goods and more
For Apple Pay, download the app from the App Store, or visit apple.com/apple-pay.
For Google Pay, download the app from the Google Play Store, or visit pay.google.com/about.
For Samsung Pay, download the app from the Google Play Store, or visit samsung.com/pay.
uChoose Debit Card Rewards
Earn points for using your Visa Debit Card and signing for your purchases. Most rewards programs have limited options on where to shop, and it takes forever for your points to accumulate. With uChoose Rewards, you have access to hundreds of retailers where you can earn big rewards, and there are millions of redemption choices! Just sign for your purchases and earn 1 point for every $2.00 you spend. Be sure to keep an eye out for promotions that can help you earn points even faster!
Visit uchooserewards.com to register your card now and login to check out all of the redemption options.
FAQs Terms & Conditions Register or Log in!
Use our mobile app that gives you the ability to actively manage your Visa Debit Card usage by defining when, where and how your card is used.
CardValet Lets You:
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
Foreign Travel Alert
Whenever you plan to travel outside the United States, we ask you to call us at (781) 729-2130 before you leave to see if we have any transaction restrictions in effect for the country(ies) to which you will be traveling.
Please click the link below to learn more and see a list of countries with restrictions.