Online Banking & Bill Pay
Accessing and managing your WSB deposit and loan accounts has never been so easy. Online Banking offers a variety of benefits including:
- Open a new deposit account directly from Online Banking - NEW!
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts at WSB
- Make loan payments
- View detailed transaction history
- View check images
- View the last 18 months’ statements
Online Bill Pay
Who enjoys buying envelopes and stamps, writing checks and mailing bill payments every month? WSB offers a better solution for paying your bills: Online Bill Pay.
Online Bill Pay is a free, optional service that offers five beneficial features to help you pay your bills:
- Schedule immediate and future payments
- Create automatic, recurring payments
- Easily add, edit or delete payee information at any time
- Manage and track your bill pay history on a payee-to-payee basis
- Access your e-bills through Online Bill Pay as you receive them
Getting started with Online Bill Pay is easy. Login to your Online Banking account, select the Bill Pay tab and follow the instructions to get started.
Send money easily with Popmoney
Person to Person Payments
Popmoney is an easy, fast and secure online personal payment service that lets you send, request and receive money directly from your bank account. You can access Popmoney through the Bill Pay application and through the Mobile Banking app on your smart phone or tablet.
Want to split the lunch tab with your friend but forgot to bring cash? Use Popmoney to pay her back the next day. Need to pay the babysitter or landscaper? Use Popmoney to send payment quickly and securely.
- Popmoney is FREE
- eGreeting makes sending money to friends and family fun!
- Contacts can be imported from popular mail services
- Recurring and future dated payments can be scheduled with ease
- Payment can be made using the recipient's email address or cell phone number
Ask us how it works, or visit www.popmoney.com for complete information.
Want to avoid those annoying ATM fees?
Open any checking account at Winchester Savings, and we'll reimburse your ATM surcharges* from other banks. Simply sign up for eStatements or maintain a minimum balance to qualify-see individual account details and requirements online. Imagine the freedom. Think of the savings. Enjoy the convenience.
Current WSB customers can open a checking account through Online Banking. Visit our home page to register today!
Already have a checking account? Just sign up for eStatements through Online Banking! Look for the Online Banking box on our home page.
Go green with eStatements
eStatements are a secure, reliable and fast way to receive your statements.
Some of the advantages are:
- eStatements are accessible only through your secure Online Banking login
- eStatements are official documents, just like your paper statements, so you can use them for record keeping, tax purposes, etc.
- eStatements can be viewed electronically, printed and saved at your convenience
- eStatements reduce the chance of your account information getting lost or stolen in the mail
- eStatements are available faster than paper statements
- You will receive an email when the statement is ready to be viewed
Get Started receiving eStatements by logging into Online Banking, click on eStatements and follow the instructions on how to enroll!
*Surcharges are charged by other banks when you use your WSB Debit Card at their ATMs. Transactions at ATMs that are part of the SUM and/or MoneyPass networks do not incur surcharges. Amount of surcharges reimbursed depends on type of checking account opened. Enrollment in eStatements or minimum balances may be required for ATM surcharge rebates. Ask us for details.
Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
Choose the best option for your lifestyle:
- Our FREE Mobile Banking App, available for Apple and Android. You get many great mobile services with our Mobile Banking App, such as reviewing your account balances, funds transfer, Bill Pay and finding the nearest bank or ATM location and making a mobile deposit.
GET STARTED: On your device, open Google Play or the App Store and search for us, or click either of the download images below.
- Web-based Mobile Banking using the web browser on your smartphone. If you have an Online Banking account with us, you’re ready for web-based Mobile Banking. Simply go to www.winchestersavings.com and enter your login information and password to access your accounts.
Wondering how to use our mobile app to make a deposit? This quick video walks you step-by-step through the process.
Discover the convenience of making deposits 24/7 using your smart phone or tablet with our Mobile Deposit solution.
- Make deposits anytime
- Save time and money
- Safe and secure
On your device, open Google Play or the App Store and search for us, or click either of the download images below. Be sure to obtain our apps directly from the official Apple and Google app stores.
Have questions about mobile banking? We have answers!
Mobile Banking FAQs