What to Expect in our Lobbies
As an essential business, the Bank is following the appropriate guidelines from the Governor of Massachusetts. When you arrive at our locations, you will find:
- EVERYONE is required to wear a mask, including employees and customers. If you prefer not to wear a mask, you are welcome to make use of our drive-ups; however, you will not be allowed into the lobby of the Bank.
- We have a Greeter who monitors activity in the lobby and will get you to the best person to help with your banking needs.
- Signs indicate where to stand to maintain social distancing.
- A hand sanitizer station is available at the entrance to the lobby.
- Access to our Lending personnel is by appointment only. Please call a member of the Lending staff to make arrangements if you need to visit the Bank.
- Refreshments such as water and coffee are no longer available.
We encourage our customers to bank with us through the drive-ups at the Main Office and Hammond Square branch, which are open normal hours, and to use our Online and Mobile Banking channels, which are available 24 hours a day.
Your Banking Options
Your Bank at Your Fingertips
Our Main Office, Hammond Square, and Arlington locations are now open normal business hours.
Our Horn Pond branch at 344 Cambridge Road in Woburn is temporarily closed for renovation. The ATMs at all locations are available 24/7 (with the exception of Horn Pond), as are Online and Mobile Banking. Click here for our locations and hours.
- Online Account Opening - if you're new to Winchester Savings Bank, click here to learn more and open a checking, savings, or CD account.
- Online & Mobile Banking - check your balance, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, open another account - all from your computer and phone. If not already enrolled, please use the Online Banking login box on our home page to register. If you have any Online Banking issues, please call us during business hours at (781) 729-2130 and after hours at (888) 415-4097.
- Telephone Banking - call (800) 303-2434. Check your balance, and transfer funds.
- Use your Visa® Debit Card to pay for purchases online and in stores virtually anywhere.
- Use your Visa® Debit Card at ATMs all over the country to withdraw cash, check your balance, and transfer funds. The Bank is temporarily waiving all ATM surcharge fees, so any surcharge you incur for using another Bank's ATM will be refunded to you at the end of the month.
- Online mortgage applications - click here to learn about products, get rate information, and fill out an application.
- If you have questions, please feel free to call us directly at (781) 729-2130 or (800) WSB-1871. You can also get contact information for various departments by clicking here to visit our Contact Us page.
- Use our website to send us a secure message by clicking here. (Your message will be received during regular business hours and responded to within 2 business days.)