What We Are Doing
To make it easier to access your funds, we are:
- Temporarily waiving all ATM surcharge fees. Any surcharge you incur for using another Bank's ATM will be refunded to you at the end of the month.
- Temporarily waiving early-withdrawal penalties on Certificates of Deposit.
- Temporarily waiving non-sufficient funds (NSF) fees.
- Temporarily increasing mobile deposit limit to $10,000 per day.
To help those experiencing financial hardship due to the coronavirus pandemic, we are:
- Temporarily waiving late charges assessed on or after 3/13/2020, until further notice.
- Working with customers who are struggling to make loan payments.
If you have questions about your ability to pay, please contact us. We're here to help.
Please be assured that the Bank is taking the coronavirus very seriously and has a plan for situations like this. The plan includes specific steps be taken as necessary, and everything is being done to keep our customers, our employees, and your money safe. Some of those steps include:
- Implementing "social distancing" at all locations (e.g. phone calls instead of meetings, work-from-home options)
- Cleaning commonly-touched surfaces and areas of the Bank with increased frequency
- Sharing best practices for reducing the spread of the disease
- Planning for possible disruptions to service at our branches
Economic Impact Payments
You Are Encouraged to File Your Taxes
Economic Impact Payments from the government should be going out in the next few weeks. For people who have already filed their 2019 tax returns, the IRS will use this information to calculate the payment amount. For those who have not yet filed their return for 2019, the IRS will use information from their 2018 tax filing to calculate the payment. The economic impact payment will be deposited directly into the same banking account reflected on the return filed.
If you have not yet filed your 2019 taxes and wish to include your WSB account information when you do file, you will need to give the IRS the Bank's routing number and your deposit account number.
Winchester Savings Bank's routing number is 211370888.
More information is available from the IRS website by clicking here.
Your Banking Options
Your Bank at Your Fingertips
As part of our commitment to following best practices during the coronavirus pandemic, the Bank is helping customers through the drive-ups only.
Three of our locations have drive-ups which will remain open as usual. Our branch at 188 Medford Street in Arlington does not have a drive-up, and the lobby will be temporarily closed until further notice. The ATMs at all locations will continue to be available 24/7, along with Online and Mobile Banking. Click here for our locations and hours.
- Online & Mobile Banking - check your balance, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills - all from your computer and phone. If not already enrolled, please use the Online Banking login box on our home page to register. If you have any Online Banking issues, please call us during business hours at (781) 729-2130 and after hours at (888) 415-4097.
- Telephone Banking - call (800) 303-2434. Check your balance, and transfer funds.
- Our Main Office, Horn Pond, and Hammond Square locations all have drive-ups. Click here for addresses.
- Use your Visa® Debit Card to pay for purchases online and in stores virtually anywhere.
- Use your Visa® Debit Card at ATMs all over the country to withdraw cash, check your balance, and transfer funds. The Bank is temporarily waiving all ATM surcharge fees, so any surcharge you incur for using another Bank's ATM will be refunded to you at the end of the month.
- Online mortgage applications - click here to learn about products, get rate information, and fill out an application.
- If you have questions, please feel free to call us directly at (781) 729-2130 or (800) WSB-1871. You can also get contact information for various departments by clicking here to visit our Contact Us page.
- Use our website to send us a secure message by clicking here. (Your message will be received during regular business hours and responded to within 2 business days.)