Your Banking Options
Your Bank at Your Fingertips
As of December 14, all lobbies are closed. Drive-ups at the Main Office, Hammond Square, and Horn Pond Plaza locations are open regular hours. Click here for our locations and hours.
- Online Account Opening - if you're new to Winchester Savings Bank, click here to learn more and open a checking, savings, or CD account.
- Online & Mobile Banking - check your balance, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, open another account - all from your computer and phone. If not already enrolled, please use the Online Banking login box on our home page to register. If you have any Online Banking issues, please call us during business hours at (781) 729-2130 and after hours at (888) 415-4097.
- Telephone Banking - call (800) 303-2434. Check your balance, and transfer funds.
- Use your Visa® Debit Card to pay for purchases online and in stores virtually anywhere.
- Use your Visa® Debit Card at ATMs all over the country to withdraw cash, check your balance, and transfer funds. The Bank is temporarily waiving all ATM surcharge fees, so any surcharge you incur for using another Bank's ATM will be refunded to you at the end of the month.
- Online mortgage applications - click here to learn about products, get rate information, and fill out an application.
- If you have questions, please feel free to call us directly at (781) 729-2130 or (800) WSB-1871. You can also get contact information for various departments by clicking here to visit our Contact Us page.
- Use our website to send us a secure message by clicking here. (Your message will be received during regular business hours and responded to within 2 business days.)